Take our NEWRITE quiz – find out as much as possible.
1. T / F NEWRITE, Inc. was founded in 1983 in New York City, organized as an Illinois corporation in 2003.
2. T / F The company was originally known as “Excelsior Escorts”
3. T / F NEWRITE creates, produces, and operates cool intellectual properties in three media: audio, publishing, and live performance.
4. T / F We make mouthwash.
5. T / F In 2013, NEWRITE was granted a registered trademark for RadioShmadio® by the USPTO.
6. T / F USPTO stands for “Under Stress, Pulled Toupee Off”
7. T / F Happiness for Beginners, in paper and ebook from NEWRITE (audiobook coming soon) rates 4 stars on Amazon.
8. T / F Jeff Bezos calls us in the middle of the night, drunk.
9. T / F America’s Most Optimistic Company is too long for a hat.
10. T / F The firm was exonerated in that nuisance lawsuit involving an unnamed Hollywood studio and a kangaroo.
11. T / F NEWRITE’s founders paid $50 for a quick graffiti logo and got a 3-year-old to draw the sun for free.
12. T / F 98.6 % of our operating budget goes for prescription medication and room service.
13. T / F NEWRITE’s creators have produced shows from the Portage Theater to the Waldorf-Astoria.
14. T / F NEWRITE is Middle English for “next bog over.”
Scoring: Odd numbers are true, as is so often the case. Thanks for playing along. Direct actual questions, serious or not, to NEWRITE, Inc.